Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Play Today

Think back to what you did with your child yesterday. I hope you fit in a little time for playing together. Playing together sends a message of love. I want to spend my time with you, doing things you enjoy. You deserve my time and attention!

So, what will you play today? The more imagination required, the better!
BOARD GAMES*DANCE COMPETITION*JOKE CONTEST*TEA PARTY*FOLLOW THE LEADER*MUD PIES*HIDE AND SEEK*OBSTACLE COURSE*CLOUD WATCHING*BIKE RIDES*TAG*CATCH*MAKE MUSIC*DRESS UP*I SPY*SPORTS*PUPPET SHOW*FORT*ART*BOOKS*BLOCKS*PRETEND*HOUSE*TREASURE HUNT*CARS AND TRUCKS*LEGOS*DOLLS*CHEFS*MODELS*CARDS*COLLECTIONS*PLAYDOUGH*RAKE LEAVES THEN JUMP CARELESSLY INTO THEM*ASK THEM WHAT THEY WANT TO PLAY
Play is after all, justification to stay young forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment